Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It Snowed Today Again.


I sometimes get the feeling that I am nothing to you. You have lots of other friends yest I know that, but I think you should work on trying not to leave people out. I know you might not notice it, and at times we talk like we are the bestiest of friends. But then the next day it changes till the next time I see you. Quite strange. If any of you readers understand this since this may seem a tad bit confusing. But anyways Im just gonna see what happens from here and stay quiet. I shall think of the bright side of all my great friends that indeed love. Okay that is all I must say. I just had to vent. Good Night (:

2 comments:

  1. awwww D:
    jennifer, it's okay.
    franni will always love you.
    i'm actually in the same situation as you are since there's this one friend...

    ReplyDelete