Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve.


Omg, Im realy happy that it is snowing. What makes it cooler is its snowing right on ChristmasEve. Thats pretty cool andI thought those things only happen in movies. ROFLS. So I recently just signed on facebook. And I see that in almost every status is about snowing so I decided to join too by posting a status that it is snowing. But lately there has been haters saying people should shutup and stop overreacting its just snow. But in my oppenion it is NOT JUST SNOW. Its a wonderous thing that once you step outside you see everything all bright and white that makes you want to smile and hope snow never ends since texas BARELY and i mean BARELY gets any snow. *sigh* and those haters who think that are the grinches of this decemeber. Huhuhu. I just though I show vent about this cause it makes me mad how people just say we should stop overreacting when I bet in their hearts their so happy and excited about it. Ouukays that is all I have to say . Good Bye Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment