Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday =.=


Hai.Today is Monday.Huhu, One more week till winter break oh yes.Anyways today was guud(: I didn't striaghtened my hair or anything, and yet it looks so freakishly straight with at leaste a few strands somewhat wavy on the back but either then that it was pure straight O_O.I think I like my shampoo. My layers are getting longer, altough I am not sure if I should grow my hair entirely out or make the layers shorter and keep the length. But whatevers I will see what happens.So enough about my ewwie self.I should say what happened today.So I woke up at 6:30 and got ready and whatnot and went outside and IT WAS SO FUDGEING COLD x-x my mom told me to wear a undershirt,sweater,and big jacket. Im like wth? Im only going to be outside for like2 minutes and the rest inside the school where it is WARM. But since Im a good girl I had to listen to her but I didn't wear a sweater i just wore a normal shirt and ewwie white puffy jacket. blech. Sooo, I have a science test tomorrow and I still need to study but Im to lazzyy. Gosh. I seriously think we have to many tests compared to last year. I get so nervouse and whatnot. But hopefully I get a reasonable grade. During gym today there was the announcement on TV. *0* very somewhat cool. They were talking about all the activitys and whatnot. It came to a short clip about the anime club. ROFLS. My friends told me there was only five peoples in there so thats why their doing a short commercial for it. But it sucks. I went to it last year on the first day and there were so many american peoples O_O Not to be racist. But I guess its okay if you love anime alot. Gah, so we were playing game call matball. Which is sort of like baseball/soccor. And I love to kick the ball. But today there were these meanie white chicks that kept on cutting us and whatnot. When the teachers did cought them she went back and those girls went back to where they were. Some girl behind me was "secretly" cussing at them. But whatever tomorrow if we play it again and we are in differnt teams Im so gonna get them out 8D ouu yeah. The good part of my day was seeing all my friends and I gAnna and Phithy BIG GIANT BEAR HUGS ! Huhuhuhu.And I fianlly finished sewing my gym bag in Life Management Class. Its sorta messed up in a little part but I really want to get it over with. Sewing gym bags are so boring =.= and takes a really long time. Alrightys then I should get going goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. in high school, you get either a quiz or a test EVERY week. :P

    ReplyDelete