Friday, December 18, 2009

Annas Burfday Party.


Today was awesome posom. I loved today. After school, Anna's brother and cuzine were gonna car pool us to go to Galleria to ice skate. So we waited outside for a good almost one hour but it was fun. We played and ran around(: Right when her brother came we decided hmm lets all jam in ! But then her cuzine came so we splitted up. it was that crowed. and 3 more peeps came! Sho sho something happen in between there but Im deciding not to say it. When we got to galleria first of we went ice skateing and it was my first time. I was so scared. First I had to hold the railings for about half of an hour . then I decided to let go and slide a tad bit. But later we went to rest and Anna and Amreen gave me some lessons. After that I went in the middle of the rink and decided to do it myself but luckily henry cought me befor i fell. But I was to frail after that. So he held on to my hand as i tried to regain pratice and learn at the same time. So like hour later, I GOT IT AND COULD SKATE LIKE A PRO. not really. But hey its the best for a beginner in like between 5 hours 8D ouu yeah. It was so fun. Amreen took many pictures so maybe on my next next post ill add a bunch of pictures. Later on we went to drink at Jamba Juice. It was so yummy. I got peach perfection ! I wanted something sour since sweet things are not my favoritest but it depends what it is. After a few hours we had to drop off 5 peoples. So who was left was Me, Vivian,Anna, Amreen, Henry, and Phillip. Anna's brother is sho funny. AND I LOVE HER DOGGYS . Their so cute i just wanna squeeze them to death. WAH. To sum it all up today was full of laughter and love and it was COOL. Another day to add on to my best days ever. Wahh huu.

No comments:

Post a Comment