Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010


It is the year of 2010. Wow. It even feels weird to type it. Well happy late new years everyone, and I hope if you did made a new years resolution it will be able to be fufilled (: I just got done watching Jennifers Body. It was okay, but in my oppenion not the scariest movie ever. But it keeps you intrested. Winter break is almost ending soon school will again start. Im really excited. I get to see all my friends and give them all big hugs. Well anyways, on to what I want to say. 2009 has been really good. Better then all the other years in my oppenion. I met alot I mean alot, alot of new friends. No friend drama had ever happened to me, and hopefully it wont. I got to hang with my friends more often but I think as I start getting older my mother and father will watch me more since of all those teenager stuff they hear on the news. But I dont really mind it since that means they care for me. Sometimes it does get really annoying to the point where I wanna cry since I barely get to hang with my friends like those other lucky girls but oh well. 2010 will defiantly be a new change for me. Turns out I couldn't go to china for the winter break since their store has still not been sold yet. But now they figured out the guy is going to buy it and we cant go to China till summer because my father has to teach the buyer how to work the store and stuff since my father owns a dry clean. But for spring break my mom said we will be going to lasvegas and california. Im so excited and happy. Iv nevered traveled to 2 places on the same week befor and I usually travel to one place only a year. But I have a feeling we will be traveling alot this year. Im excited to see everyone when I move to 9th grade. Like franni and shane and of course many others (: Oh and hopefully I will get to see Tram on the bus! Hee hee. Okay that is about it I am done now bai bai everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment