Saturday, December 19, 2009

Samantha's Christmas Party.


It was really fun (: I had a blast. First it started off with akwardness then it went to funnyness and awesomeness. I gave Vivian and Samantha big HUGS. So we started to play and whatnot. After that we went to the Game room to see what was up. And there I saw Vincent Wu. =__=" He messed up my hair so many timess, i tried to mess his hair up but somehow the spikes kept staying up O_O RAWR GAHNESS. Soon, we praticed a song call christmas by a untitled artist since there was a semi talent show at the house. I got so nervouse that I sounded a tad bit bad TT_TT but im happy it is over. Some dude was singing this love song and it sounded so cheesy everyone started laughing XD and 2 dudes upstairs were waving their hands as he sang. OH AND THE FOOD WAS SO GOODDD O_O I want some more of that pasta T.T So yummy. I was about to leave at 11:30pm but my mom didn't show up forawhile so we were just standing in the front door. Giving each other big giant long hugs. and eatting yummy starberrys and apples HEE. So I went to the main room since there was a big group playing some chinese riddle game and i got the answer right but they didn't hear me so the boy team won =_=" GOSH. Then I went back to the front to get ready since i felt my mom was almost coming when she didn't but i just stayed there. We were all talking and chilling. All of sudden Vincent went straight up to my face glaring at me with those scary eyes I kept walking backwards since it was quite scary but almost trip luckily I didn't. BAH THAT BUTT HEAD. *sigh* I miss anna and samantha and vivian already. Oh well im seeing them really soon (: Tomorrow Im not sure if I can watch avatar with them or not. But on Monday Im for sure im going to this Christmas Party with them . The theme is " PAJAMA PARTY" rofls. And Im soppuse to bring a moive. So im bringing "drag me to hell" ouu yeah 8D Oh and sorry i got no pictures yet. still waiting on my friend. Okay this is enough I should get going and sleep since it is now 12:23AM. Omg. OKay bai bai. Nighters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment