Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi My Sweetheart

Lately Iv been watching "Hi my Sweetheart" a taiwanese drama with raine yang and show luo in it ! Funniest drama of all time in my oppenion XD The dude may look ugly in the beginning but towards around ep 6 or 7 he transforms to a hot dude. huhu. And raine yang gets side bangs but she is always pretty in any hair style(: So right now I finished episode 9 waiting for this sunday for episode 10. YES. I think there is a total of 17 episodes. rawrr, I wish it was longer but oh wells. In my own oppenion I think taiwanese dramas are funnier and cooler then korean dramas. Just because korean dramas are a bit tad dramtic in some dramas but its okay. I still watch both but mostly its the taiwanese dramas im always into. So yeah just thought I should post a blog about this since its really good. Okays me shall go now bai bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment