Monday, December 21, 2009

Vivians Christmas Party.


WAHH IT WAS SO FUN. The best. I will defiantly remember it forever. So it started off with me arriving first at nine something since i have nothing better to do at home and that is the only time my mother can bring me. I played and whatnot with Vivian. Then at 12ishy Phillip came over. and things were akward at first then it was all normal. He kept poking me T_T and no offence but his pokes are really hard that its getting on my nerves and I dont like him poking me at all. Later we had to go pick up Holly so all 3 of us walked to Hollys house. It was okay the weather felt really nice. and the sun popping up made it feel warm and good.We got Holly and walked back. Then somehow I do not know how it happen. The walk turned into a race and lets just say I won ;D HEEHEEHUU. So we just hunged and played and whatnot. Then at 1 something Anna came over. And boy, I gave her a big giant hug. huhu. She brought the gingerbread house kit ^^" Yayness. But we could not build it till Henry came over he was the last person. So at almost 2 he finally came over. He started jumping all over the couches? O_O So so so we just talked forahwile and then it was off to build the gingerbread house but I was to lazzy to get up so Henry had to drag me to the kitchen =______=" rawr. Ouukays while we were building it lets just say the whole table had red sprinkles everywhere no lies. and the house was pretty but at the end it just wouldn't hold so we just teared it all off and ate it. But I didn't like sweets that much I just ate a little. I got bored so I just back to the couch and rest with Anna. Then all of a sudden! Vivian and Henry attacked us with whipped cream all over their hands and it got on my face and hair T-T BAH. Oh wells. We got a tad bit bored so we just went outside. We decied to race. It was between ME,ANNA,VIVIAN,HENRY,and PHILLIP. and at the end i forgot who won but i was 3rd place. but then we raced back and i was 2nd place 8D ouu yah. We sat on the sidewalks and watched a mailman do his job. It was quite intrestingg? heh. Blah it got cold so we went back in and went to Vivians room. We played spin the bottle and talked about weird stuffs XD Later we decided to take a 30 min nap but during those 30 mins it was just a bunch of moving around and sounds . BLAH. Peoples kept throwingcow stuff animals at me. RAWR. We had to stay in Vivians room for like 3 hours or so since her parents were doing something. And lets just say our whole time in there was pure funnyness, pervertness, and strangeness. Later I wanted to watch drag me to hell. But Henry and Phillip and Holly were a bunch of scary cats. So me and vivian and anna watched it. Later when the scary things almost happen Henry creeped up behind me trying to scare me but I bit his arm, kicked his butt.HAH. looser All of sudden he gave me a bear hug x-x it was so tight i could not at all breath. At the end everyone shared a couch since they were all chickens XD We were laughing to make the scariness away. It was fun. Pretty much that whole day was coolness! Many other things happen but Im just to lazzy to upload it. And pictures will be up TODAY, not alot but whatevers. Right now my mother is wrapping my presents so I have to stay in the study room heehee. I wondered what she bought me. Oh and Jasmine if u are reading this I got you a card ;D Lets just say it has something to do with BUTTS, huhuhu. Okays me shall go and shower goodbye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment