Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exam Day.


wuu huu huu huu! ~ Today was okay . I gave everyone their christmas present and did 2 exams. History and Math. Tomorrow I have 2 more and I will be done. YAY. Gah so lately yesterday and today I was terribly sick. But I did'nt want to miss school because on monday I needed the answers to all the reviews and today I dont wanna take it some other day. Since I wanna get it over with. But I have a good feeling I did really good. I got a hellokitty big giant pink cute looking ornament and when u open it in half there was a hello kitty dolly inside ! It was really cute . If you are reading this Holly, then THANKYOUUU LOTSS ! Ouukays, so today when I got home I was surprised that my dog shinee was wearing a santa claus suit. At first I was like wth? When did he have that? Then my grandma explained it to him and I wanted to take pictures of him but got to lazzy. I ate and then slept for 4 hours. So i feel much better but my throat is kind of itchy but its all good. I shall show all the pictures I think that should be shown on my next post since I want some water now and ish about to go watch the movie "carrier" or something like that. Something about spreading viruses and whatnot. Okays Jennifer is signing off goodbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment