Monday, January 18, 2010

Firewheel Mall.


So today was okay. It was Monday and we have no school so everyone decided to go to firewheel mall. Im the 4th one ~ Even though that is not my favorite mall but whatevers. So I went with Vivian,Holly,Celia, Nick,Simic, Vincent, Anna, Allison, Amreen, and Holly. It was quite intresting since the boys were there. But anyways we went to watch a movie call "lovely bones" it was kinda sad yet weird. But its a great movie in my oppenion even though all my friends that watched it thought it was gay =__=" But yeah it was weird but cool. We basically just talked alot about random things and yeah. So tomorrow is school wuuhuu. Time to study. GAH. Oh well 4 days of school this week thats cool. And febuary is almost coming up which means CHINESE NEW YEAR BABY. *sighh* Okay I shall go to bed now bai bai. OH and those readers I had decided to make a 365 days project too so check out my tumbr to see it. Its called, http://www.xiupeang365.tumblr.com/


mmkays bai bai ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment