Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday!!

Hello (: It has been awhile. So lately my parents store did get sold but we cant go anywhere during the spring break because my dad has to train the dude. But we are for sure superly for sure we are going to china in the summer and other places. Im so happy and excited. *sigh* So today I went to galleria and we saw a stand advertising their chinese stuff and show and I told my dad I wanted to see!~ and YESS we could see the chinese dance thingy thats so popular *0* HUHU! I bought a blazer today, I really like it. My old one is eww, I dont like how my old one just flares out from my wasit down. But this one doesnt flare so its cool. Im about to go eat at some chinese restraunt so I shall continue to write sometime later. Bai bai.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH picky JenniferXD
    you were gone yesterdayy! and so was samantha~

    ReplyDelete