Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hai My Name Is Jennifer!



Hello. My name is Jennifer. Or if you like you can call me by my chinese name, Xiu Peang. I am 14, so Im still very young but have big hopes for a sucessful life. So this is my secound blogspot since somehow I dont like my old one. I felt like I put to much useless stuff in there so I shall start freash and hopefully have some intresting informations in here. And I'll try to post a blog everyday. *sigh* So I need more friends right now what a loner I am xD ! I gotta add twinnys and everyones, probbably I'll persue more peoples to use blogspot. So lately I had been watching "you're beautiful" and its the GREATESTT DRAMA EVER WITH HOT DUDES~! *meltss* I am on episode 12 right now so I have to wait thursday for episode 13 and 14 to be subbed huuhuu! So basicaly the story is about a young girl who is studying to be a nun but her twin brother got ill and is in the hospital. Her twin brother is a pop star so they cannot let the fans know he is in the hospital which wall cause big rumors. So she must fake being him and join a band call A.N.JELL. As she goes trough all the hardships surely later a love triangle starts happening or more like a love square but you will get it if you watch it. So yeah thats all the information I can give without giviing away the best parts cause all the parts are fudgeing good! I shall show you guys the picture with this link: http://oneasianworld.com/blog/newkdramapic1.jpg So all you guys reading this should WATCHHH it. I promise you, you will not regret it! Heehee. Okays I shall go now . Have a great day everyone. Bai bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment