Monday, November 16, 2009

Blood Gushing Out!


Hello my friends (: Today was a Monday =_=" It was good!~ During 4th period(longest class then the other 6 classes) which was gym it was health day, so we watched a video about bloooddd HUUHUU! it was intresting. Haha I saw blood squirting out a him/she arm and a 3rd degree burn AND a persons thumb falling off xD so basically the teach us what to do when that happens. Melanine my friend was so gross out that she hid behind me and phithy. I was laughing my butt off ROFLS. One of my friends got so gross out she almost cried when she laughed ? O_O Anyways it was great. Except Nick kept poking me =_=" LUNCH WAS GOODD ! My mommy bought me sushi so I enjoyed it. RIght when I got my chopsticks out all my friends went "WOAHHH" Heehee. Yummy. *sigh* Right now my mom is making sushi for my brother but not for me T_T RAWR just because I had some today hmphh >.> Oh wells. My goal in life is also to make onigiris *O* heehee. Anways enough of FOODDD. Im at the moment attempting to try to fake a bob since im kinda bored of my long hair BUT I dont want to cut it as you see. Heh~ I have a science test tomorrow and studying alot for it and hopefully I hope hope hope I make a A or 85 and up ! Yush yush I shall belive in myself (; Its a little late right now so I shall finisht his up and go zzzZZZ. Bai bais (:

No comments:

Post a Comment