Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday.


Hai hai everyone. So its Black Friday and it was okay. My brother got "true religion jeans" and an ed hardy tshirt..=.= I got nothing but whatevers hee. I guess Im going to another malll later maybe I'll meet Tram xD! Because last time somehow we kept on going to the same mall everytime with out us knowing but that shows sisterly loveeee ~! OMG.Yesterday I was at Trams house and we were watching Distrubia and boy was it scary but not to the point where you couldn't keep your eye away from the screen since Im brave that way.ROFLS. But yeah and and the cool part was I celebrated Thanksgiving with Trams family so that was coolio at the same time watching Alvin and the Chimpmunks. Which brings me, today I bought "drag me to hell" even tough I watched it already but just so when my friends come over we have something scary to watch ;D HAHA. So far my Thanksgiving break has been GOOD. I enjoyed it to the point where I wished we all had no school T_T Oh well after 3 more weeks of school theres winter break wuuhuu. I dont have much to say since if i did describe what I did it would probably be a very long long long paragraph. Me shall go now bai bai ^O^" P.S November 25, 2009 was the greatest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment